3Mô 1860 Health Care N95 Particulate
Respirator and Surgical Mask.
3Mô 1860 Health Care N95 Particulate Respirator and Surgical
NIOSH approved as a Type N95 respirator. It meets CDC guidelines for TB exposure
control and is designed specifically for use in a health care setting. It has a
soft inner shell for greater comfort against the face and, because it's fluid
resistant, it aids in reducing the potential exposure of the wearer to blood and
* NIOSH approved as a Type N95 respirator to meet OSHA requirements and CDC
guidelines for TB exposure control.
* Helps reduce wearer exposure to airborne particles.
* >99% BFE1 to help reduce patient contamination caused by exhaled
* Fluid resistant to help reduce potential exposure of the wearer to the spray,
spatter and aerosol of blood and body fluids.
* Does not contain either natural rubber latex or dry natural rubber as
components in the product or its packaging.
* Respirator includes a soft inner shell for greater comfort against the face.
* Hypoallergenic to reduce chance of allergic reaction.
* Individually packaged in zip lock bag.
* Instructions included.
* 1 - Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) determined by the modified Greene
and Vesley test method.